Updated Thu, Jan 10, 2013 3:53 pm
You can enter daily until 4/30/13 for your chance to win a 5-day, 4-night trip for two adults from the US to Britain, including VIP tours of Highclere Castle (the setting for Downton Abbey), Kensinton Palace, Selfridges & Co. and more!
One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to win:
• Two round-trip economy class tickets to London aboard British Airways from any British Airways operated U.S. gateway city.
• Hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) for four consecutive nights, including daily breakfast for two, at a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel in London.
• A VIP tour of Highclere Castle with Lord Carnarvon, including afternoon tea with Lady Carnarvon, author of Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey and round-trip ground transportation to and from London.
• A VIP tour of Kensington Palace including lunch.
• Behind-the-scenes tour of Selfridges & Co in London. MASTERPIECE’s upcoming Mr. Selfridge tells the story of store founder Harry Gordon Selfridge.
• Afternoon tea at a London Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel with Jessica Fellowes, author of The Chronicles of Downton Abbey, The World of Downton Abbey and Mud and the City: Dos and Dont’s for Townies in the Country.
• Travel must take place Sept. 21-26, 2013.
• Approximate Value of trip: $4,650.
Submit your entry. Good luck!