Belpre Woman Dies After House Fire

By
WOUB Contributing Writer

Dateline
Updated Mon, Feb 25, 2013 8:43 am

The Belpre Police Department says a woman has died because of smoke inhalation from a house fire.

Kimberly Harter, 52, was found unconscious and unresponsive Friday night by firefighters inside her home on Hill Street.

She was taken to the Camden Clark Medical Center.

Harter was taken off life support Sunday night.

Police says there is no indication of foul play or criminal activity with the fire.

The Belpre Fire Department says the fire appeared to have started near the bathroom.

The fire is still under investigation by the Ohio State Fire Marshal's Office.

Tags: